Alhumdulillah for your Functions within Islamic bounds, we have a Function Hall in the Masjid Basement known as GREAT HALL available for you.
The Donation to use the GREAT HALL is as follows:
1. General Function $500.00
2. Non-Profit Organization $400.00
3. Khatm-e-Quran (for Deceased Person) $250.00
- Warm-up Kitchen (on site Cooking Not Allowed).
- 5’ Round tables with chairs (No table covers).
- Water Pitchers.
- Food warming trays.
- Buffet tables 6’ long - four in numbers.
- Garbage cans with plastic bags.
- 8’ x 16’ Stage.
- Standing Microphone.
- Tea/Coffee pot
- Movable accordion type partition on wheels.
- Refrigerators for cold drinks.
Terms and Condition to Reserve the GREAT HALL.
- Reservation will be based on first come first serve basis and confirmation only after receiving partial payment in advance, balance due one day before function.
- No Music or Singing.
- No Stick on decoration allowed (Please use screws provided on the wall to hang decorative ribbons)
- Children should be Supervised and not to use the Elevator.
- No Drinks or Food allowed on First & Second floor.
- All Caterers should be insured & licensed to serve the food.
- All Activities should end and Hall should be Evacuated by 11:30pm sharp.
- After 11:30pm Extra fee is applicable $50.00 per hour.
- ICCD is NOT Responsible for any personal belongings, in the building or in the parking lot.
- All Garbage after the dinner should be put into Garbage bags and throw into the Dumpster located at North side of the building.
- ALL Fire Exit doors at grade level should be closed at ALL Times.
- Great Hall will not be available during the holy month of Ramadan.